Last updated: 4 June 2018
INFORMATION WE COLLECT FROM YOU
In the course of your visits to our website or use of our products and services, we may obtain the following information about you: name, company name, email address, telephone number, credit card details, billing address, geographic location, IP address, survey responses, support queries, blog comments and social media handles (together ‘Personal Data’).
Our services are not directed to persons under 18 and we do not knowingly collect Personal Data from anyone under 18. If we become aware that a child under 18 has provided us with Personal Data, we will delete that information as quickly as possible. If you are the parent or guardian of a child and you believe they have provided us with Personal Data without your consent, then please contact us.
You can review, correct, update or delete your Personal Data by either logging into your account and making the changes yourself or contacting us directly to do so.
HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
Personally Identifiable Information: We use the information we collect to deliver our services to you, including: communicating with you, providing technical support, notifying you of updates and offers, sharing useful content, measuring customer satisfaction, diagnosing problems and providing you with a personalised website experience.
Marketing communications are only sent to you if you have requested or subscribed to them. You can opt out of our marketing communications at any time by unsubscribing or emailing us and your request will be actioned immediately.
Non-Personally Identifiable Information: We also use the information we collect in aggregated and anonymized forms to improve our services, including: administering our website, producing reports and analytics, advertising our products and services, identifying user demands and assisting in meeting customer needs generally.
Any information you choose to make publicly available, such as blog comments and testimonials on our website, will be available for others to see. If you subsequently remove this information, copies may remain viewable in cached and archived pages on other websites or if others have copied or saved the information.
STORAGE AND SECURITY OF YOUR INFORMATION
We will use all reasonable means to protect the confidentiality of your Personal Data while in our possession or control. All information we receive from you is stored and protected on our secure servers from unauthorized use or access. Credit card information is encrypted before transmission and is not stored by us on our servers.
To enable us to deliver our services, we may transfer information that we collect about you, including Personal Data, across borders for storage and processing in countries other than Australia. If your Personal Data is transferred and processed outside Australia, it will only be transferred to countries that have adequate privacy protections.
We retain your personal information for as long as needed to provide services to you and as otherwise necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes and enforce our agreements.
If you have an account with us, note that you have to keep your username and password secret.
When submitting your credit card information and other personal information you should use a security-enabled browser, if you do not use a SSL-capable browser, you are at risk for having data intercepted.
Even though we try our best we can not guarantee the security of information. However, we promise to notify suitable authorities of data breaches. We will also notify you if there is a threat to your rights or interests. We will do everything we reasonably can to prevent security breaches and to assist authorities should any breaches occur.
If you have an account with us, note that you have to keep your username and password secret.
In the event there is a breach of our security and your Personal Data is compromised, we will promptly notify you in compliance with the applicable law, you will be informed within 72 hours of our finding out about the data breach and how we are handling the breach and what you need to do.
COOKIES AND PIXELS
You may choose to change your settings and op-out here Ad Settings
You can remove cookies stored in your computer via your browser settings. Alternatively, you can control some 3rd party cookies by using a privacy enhancement platform such as optout.aboutads.info or youronlinechoices.com. For more information about cookies, visit allaboutcookies.org.
- Necessary cookies – these cookies are required for you to be able to use some important features on our website, such as logging in. These cookies don’t collect any personal information.
- Functionality cookies – these cookies provide functionality that makes using our service more convenient and makes providing more personalised features possible. For example, they might remember your name and e-mail in comment forms so you don’t have to re-enter this information next time when commenting.
- Analytics cookies – these cookies are used to track the use and performance of our website and services
- Advertising cookies – these cookies are used to deliver advertisements that are relevant to you and to your interests. In addition, they are used to limit the number of times you see an advertisement. They are usually placed to the website by advertising networks with the website operator’s permission. These cookies remember that you have visited a website and this information is shared with other organisations such as advertisers. Often targeting or advertising cookies will be linked to site functionality provided by the other organisation.
SHARING YOUR INFORMATION WITH THIRD PARTIES
We do not and will not sell or deal in Personal Data or any customer information.
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
We may from time to time need to disclose certain information, which may include your Personal Data, to comply with a legal requirement, such as a law, regulation, court order, subpoena, warrant, in the course of a legal proceeding or in response to a law enforcement agency request. Also, we may use your Personal Data to protect the rights, property or safety of Stacey Jane’s Nappy Cakes, our customers or third parties.
If there is a change of control in one of our businesses (whether by merger, sale, transfer of assets or otherwise) customer information, which may include your Personal Data, could be transferred to a purchaser under a confidentiality agreement. We would only disclose your Personal Data in good faith and where required by any of the above circumstances.
LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
OUR RESPONSIBILITIES UNDER GENERAL DATA PROTECTION REGULATION (GDPR)
If you are a resident of the EU or UK you have certain rights and protections under the GDPR regarding the processing of your Personal Data.
We collect, use and store your Personal Data to enable us to provide you with our goods or services and information about them. We rely on the following lawful means of processing your Personal Data:
– Where it is necessary to fulfil a contract with you. This includes where we collect your Personal Data to enable us to send you our goods or provide you with our services.
– Where you have given us valid consent to use your Personal Data. We will rely on that consent and only use the Personal Data for the specific purpose for which you have given consent. This includes where we email newsletters or send mobile phone notifications.
– We may also process your Personal Data where it is to further our legitimate interests which could include usage statistics, analytics and internal analysis so we can improve our services to you.
YOUR RIGHTS AS AN EU OR UK RESIDENT
If you are a resident of the EU or UK you have various rights including the:
– Right to be informed; – meaning you have to right to know whether your Personal Data is being processed; what data is gathered, from where it is obtained and why and by whom it is processed.
– Right of access; – meaning you have the right to access the data collected from/about you. This includes your right to request and obtain a copy of your Personal Data gathered.
– Right to rectification; – meaning you have the right to request rectification or erasure of your Personal Data that is inaccurate or incomplete.
– Right to object; – meaning in certain cases you have the right to object to Processing of your Personal Data, for example in the case of direct marketing.
– Right to restriction of processing; – meaning where certain conditions apply, you have the right to restrict the Processing of your Personal Data.
– Right to erasure or to be forgotten; – meaning in certain circumstances you can request for your Personal Data to be erased from our records.
– Right to data portability – you have the right to obtain your Personal Data in a machine-readable format or if it is feasible, as a direct transfer from one Processor to another; and
– Right not to be subject to automated processing. – meaning you have the right to object to automated Processing, including profiling; and not to be subject to a decision based solely on automated Processing. This right you can exercise whenever there is an outcome of the profiling that produces legal effects concerning or significantly affecting you.
If you want to access your Personal Data or ask for the information to be corrected, please contact us. In some circumstances, you also have a right to object to or ask that we restrict certain processing activities or delete your Personal Data. If you would like to limit or request deletion of your Personal Data or exercise any other rights you can do so by contacting us.
WITHDRAWING YOUR CONSENT
You can withdraw your consent to our collection or processing of your Personal Data. You can do so by contacting us or by opting out of email newsletter communications by following the instructions in those emails or by clicking unsubscribe. If you withdraw your consent to the use of your Personal Data, you may not have access to our services and we might not be able to provide you with our services. In some circumstances, where we have a legal basis to do so, we may continue to process your information after you have withdrawn consent. For example, if it is necessary to comply with an independent legal obligation or if it is necessary to do so to protect our legitimate interest in keeping our services secure.
MANAGING YOUR SETTINGS/THE RIGHT TO BE FORGOTTEN
You can login and manage/update your account settings anytime you need to here https://staceyjanesnappycakes.com.au/my-account/ or email me for changes to details, erasure or portability of your data at email@example.com
We comply with the GDPR protection directives set out by the EU and UK regarding the collection, use and retention of Personal Data from EU member countries and the UK. All Personal Data stored on our platform is treated as confidential. It is stored securely and is only accessed by authorized personnel. Our collection is limited in relation to what is necessary, for the purpose for which the Personal Data is processed, and kept only for so long as is necessary for the purpose for which the Personal Data was collected. We implement and maintain appropriate technical, security and organisational measures to protect Personal Data against unauthorized or unlawful processing or use, and against accidental loss, destruction, damage, theft or disclosure. We ensure the encryption and pseudonymisation of Personal Data and we have adequate cyber security measures in place.
DATA WE GATHER
Information you have provided us with
This might be your e-mail address, name, billing address, home address etc – mainly information that is necessary for delivering you a product/service or to enhance your customer experience with us. We save the information you provide us with in order for you to comment or perform other activities on the website like fulfilling your gift delivery. This information includes;
Mobile Phone number
We keep the following information on our website that you provide us when you;
Order with us online, via email or over the phone
Place a testimonial online
Add items to a wishlist
Sign up for an account
Information automatically collected about you
This includes information that is automatically stored by cookies and other session tools. For example, your shopping cart information, your IP address, your shopping history (if there is any). This information is used to improve your customer experience. When you use our services or look at the contents of our website, your activities may be logged. You can change, update and delete your data using this tool (automated tool coming soon).
Publicly available information
We might gather information about you that is publicly available. We will not use any data that is not required to perform the activities of the business.
HOW WE USE YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We use your Personal Data in order to:
- provide our service to you. This includes for example registering your account; providing you with other products and services that you have requested; providing you with promotional items at your request and communicating with you in relation to those products and services; communicating and interacting with you; and notifying you of changes to any services.
- enhance your customer experience;
- fulfil an obligation under law or contract;
- From time to time we also may use it for research purposes such as surveys.
- Internal Record Keeping.
We use your Personal Data on legitimate grounds and/or with your Consent.
On the grounds of entering into a contract or fulfilling contractual obligations, we Process your Personal Data for the following purposes:
- to identify you;
- to provide you a service or to send/offer you a product;
- to communicate either for sales or invoicing;
- to research new products and designs.
On the ground of legitimate interest, we Process your Personal Data for the following purposes:
- to send you personalized offers* (from us and/or our carefully selected partners);
- to administer and analyse our client base (purchasing behaviour and history) in order to improve the quality, variety, and availability of products/ services offered/provided;
- to conduct questionnaires concerning client satisfaction;
As long as you have not informed us otherwise, we consider offering you products/services that are similar or same to your purchasing history/browsing behaviour to be our legitimate interest.
With your consent when you optin we Process your Personal Data for the following purposes:
- to send you newsletters and campaign offers (from us and/or our carefully selected partners);
- for other purposes we have asked your consent for;
We Process your Personal Data in order to fulfil obligation rising from law and/or use your Personal Data for options provided by law. We reserve the right to anonymise Personal Data gathered and to use any such data. We will use data outside the scope of this Policy only when it is anonymised. We save your billing information and other information gathered about you for as long as needed for accounting purposes or other obligations deriving from law, but not longer than 10 years.
We might process your Personal Data for additional purposes that are not mentioned here, but are compatible with the original purpose for which the data was gathered. To do this, we will ensure that:
- the link between purposes, context and nature of Personal Data is suitable for further Processing;
- the further Processing would not harm your interests and
- there would be appropriate safeguard for Processing.
We will inform you of any further Processing and purposes.
WHO ELSE CAN ACCESS YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We do not share your Personal Data with strangers. Personal Data about you is in some cases provided to our trusted partners in order to either make providing the service to you possible or to enhance your customer experience. We share your data with:
Our processing partners:
We only work with Processing partners who are able to ensure adequate level of protection to your Personal Data. We disclose your Personal Data to third parties or public officials when we are legally obliged to do so. We might disclose your Personal Data to third parties if you have consented to it or if there are other legal grounds for it.
By providing us with your Personal Data, you consent to us disclosing it to third parties who reside outside the EU or UK. We will ensure that those third parties are GDPR compliant.