Click here to visit the online store to purchase your nappy cake or baby gift basket today
- Orders will not be dispatched until full payment is received.
- 24hr notice must be received in writing (email or SMS is fine) for any gift order cancellations.
- Cancellations will not be accepted after the gift has been dispatched.
- I endeavor to deliver your baby gift by the requested date, however sometimes this is not always possible due to unforeseen circumstance that are out of my control (ie. courier/transport delays). You agree when ordering from Stacey Jane’s Nappy Cakes that if a late delivery occurs this does not entitle you to cancel an order or constitute a failure of our agreement. Refunds will not be given for late deliveries out of my control.
- Cancellations made within the 24hr window before dispatch will incur a 10% Administration & service charge.
- Every effort will be made to reproduce what you see on this website, however depending on product availability some items shown in the pictures may not be available at the time of your purchase. In the event that this occurs will be substituted for a product of equal or higher value. Colours, designs & style may also vary depending on stock availability.
- Gifts are packaged with care, in the unfortunate event that a gift is delivered faulty or damaged please inform me within 2 days of delivery. I am more than happy to replace the item once I have received it back and deemed it faulty or damaged. The replacement product will then be posted back to the gift recipient asap.
- Please contact me with in 7 days of delivery if you have any problem relating to your purchase. I will do everything I can to resolve your issue within a reasonable time frame.
- All prices quoted on this website are in Australian Dollars (AUD) and can be changed at my discretion at anytime.
- I am not required at this time to charge GST.
- Any suggestions, comments or views that have been submitted to Stacey Simpson via the website and any other means remain the property of Stacey Simpson. Stacey Simpson is under no obligation to pay any fees for the use of those suggestions, ideas, comments or views.
- Any products seen on this website https://staceyjanesnappycakes.com.au are not to be copied, replicated, stored, printed, exhibited, published, developed in any form without the permission in writing from Stacey Simpson.
- By signing up for a user account you agree to receive emails pertaining to your current purchase, reward points received and anything else related to the purchase you have made. You can opt out of this at anytime from the email unsubscribe link.
- If cancellation occurs a refund can be given minus a 10% administration and service charge, if cancelled before dispatch.
- If a refund is required I will do so within 7 days of receiving the goods back and will refund the purchase price minus the delivery fee.
- If cancellation occurs a refund can be given minus a 10% administration and service charge, if cancelled before dispatch.Custom (bespoke) nappy cakes require 20% deposit once a design has been agreed upon. This will be used toward any ‘custom items’ required to make the pre-arranged design. If cancellation occurs with a bespoke nappy cake the deposit will be refunded minus any product outlay that has been purchased specifically for that nappy cake. If items purchased exceed the 20% deposit the whole deposit will be forfeited. Final balance of the gift will need to be paid in full prior to assembly. If cancellation occurs after this payment and before the 24hr window of dispatch a refund will be given minus any outlay for specific products purchased for the gift. If the cancellation occurs within 24hr of dispatch, a 10% administration & service fee will also be deducted before the refund is given.
- Cancellations can NOT occur after the goods have been dispatched.
- It is up to the purchaser or gift recipient to pay for the return of goods.
- Delivery of your baby gift hamper or nappy cake is Monday to Friday only. The couriers do not work on the weekend.
- Deliveries to hospitals or large businesses often have a central delivery point like a reception, good inwards or mail room. It is considered that delivery has been competed once it is signed for by a member of staff at that central point.
- It is the purchasers responsibility to inform me immediately if an order has not arrived. I will then endeavor to track the order with the courier and have it delivered as soon as possible.
- I will not accept liability for any loss or damage that arises from gifts being lost, damaged or stolen after delivery has taken place. This includes loss or damage resulting from delivery to unattended addresses where the sender has given an “authority to leave” when no one is at home.
- Please ensure you enter all of the delivery details in the delivery form carefully and correctly. Miss typed or inaccurate information can result in a delay with your delivery. Or incorrect delivery. If this occurs the associated re-delivery cost may be incurred by the purchaser.
- Delivery interstate is via road courier. Delivery time frames are stated at checkout and on your order confirmation that is emailed when an order is placed. It is your responsibility to ensure you are not requesting an unrealistic delivery date. (ie. Wanting a parcel delivered in 1 days when it take 3-4 businesses days in transit). These orders will be dispatched next business day of order and will take the allotted time to reach its destination. These orders will not be refunded once dispatched.
- If sending to a maternity hospital please ensure you have the correct surname for the mother, some hospitals will admit under the maiden name even if the mother is married. Re-delivery fees will occur if the gift is rejected by the hospital.
- Some hospitals will transfer a mum & baby from the hospital with in a day or two, please be mindful on how long your recipient will be in the hospital to avoid delivery delays.
- I am not able to specify a delivery time with the courier. It will be dispatched at the earliest pick up possible and the courier has the entire day until close of business to make the delivery. If you believe the patient will be discharged from hospital on the day you place the order it is best to send it to a residential address. If the patient has been discharged the gift will be returned to me and I will need to charge a new delivery fee to have it sent to a new address. This will also delay the delivery of your gift. Please read these terms and conditions carefully.
- Please be mindful when sending your gift interstate, it is preferable to send to a residential address rather than a hospital. This is in case mum & baby are discharged early, you WILL be charged for re-delivery if this occurs, the potential for increased delivery fees if the new address is not in the same delivery area, and a delay in your recipient receiving their gift.
Same Day Delivery (Adelaide Only) – CURRENTLY UNAVAILABLE
- Orders must be placed by 10.30am (Adelaide time).
- Any orders placed after 10.30am will be dispatched on the next available courier service which may mean a delivery for the next business day. I.e. if you place your order at 10.45am on Friday it will not be delivered until Monday.
- Only valid on products pre-made and ready for delivery, to an Adelaide maternity hospital. Items can be found here ‘Same Day Delivery to Metro Maternity Hospitals’. These items may change without notice.
- There are occasions I can accommodate ‘other gifts’ (not on the same day order page) and alternative delivery addresses for same day delivery, however they will be dependent on the current work load, the gift you choose, the time you place your order and the delivery destination. All efforts will be made to accommodate your needs but this is not guaranteed as a same day delivery.
- Generally only 1 of each item will be pre-assembled and ready for dispatch. This is why you must order form the pre-assembled page. If an item is out of stock normally this means I have sold it that morning, however please call me to confirm as I may be able to assemble a new gift, depending on time of order, the gift and other deliveries for the morning.
- There will be the extremely odd occasion when the online shop is not attended for same day deliveries. A note on the top of the page in Red will notify you of this. Orders may still be placed and I will endeavor to have them dispatched on the next available courier service, however this may mean it will be delivered the next business day.
- I only use reliable courier services however sometimes circumstances beyond my control may occur and therefore cannot guarantee this service 100%. In the unlikely event your gift is not delivered on the day of ordering it will be delivered on the next business day. You agree that if a late delivery occurs this does not entitle you to cancel an order or constitute a failure of our agreement.
- I am not able to specify a delivery time with the courier. It will be dispatched at the earliest pick up possible and the courier has the entire day to make the delivery. If you believe the patient will be discharged on the day you place the order it is best to send it to a residential address. If the patient is discharged the gift will be returned to me and I will need to charge a new delivery fee to have it sent to a new address. This will also delay the delivery of your gift, and higher delivery fees may apply if it is out of the Adelaide Metro Area. Please read the Terms and conditions carefully.
- The following maternity hospitals are serviced:
- Women’s and Children’s Hospital – North Adelaide SA;
- Calvary Hospital – North Adelaide SA;
- Ashford Hospital – Ashford SA;
- Burnside War Memorial Hospital – Toorak Gardens SA;
- North Eastern Community Hospital – Campbelltown SA;
- Flinders Private Hospital and Flinders Medical Centre – Bedford Park SA.
- Lyell McEwin – Elizabeth Downs.
Failure to Deliver
- The date chosen at checkout is a shipping/dispatch Date (not a delivery date). This is the date you wish to have the gift sent out and delivery will occur within a reasonable time frame of this dispatch. This might be the same day but no guarantees are made and can be dependent on the destination. Interstate deliveries will not be delivered on the same day as ordered.
- Sometimes unforeseen circumstances occur with the delivery process and a short delay may occur.
- Stacey Jane’s Nappy Cakes will under no circumstance pay any compensation for delay in delivery or failing to deliver due to circumstances out of their control.
10% Off received with a nappy cake Coupon Code
- Valid for only one transaction per registered user.
- Coupon can not be used in conjunction with any other offer or coupon.
Stacey Simpson reserves the right to alter the content of this website, and these disclaimers, terms and conditions, at any time.