**Flat rate $11 delivery to Adelaide Metro, Outer Adelaide and Adelaide Hills Areas**
Orders placed on-line, via email or phone between 9am and 7.00pm (Adelaide time) will be assembled that day and dispatched the next business day or future delivery date of your choice (Monday to Friday).
Orders placed online or via email after 7.00pm (Adelaide time) will be assembled the next business day and dispatched on the following business day. I.e. An order placed on Monday at 10.30pm would be assembled on Tuesday, dispatched on Wednesday morning and received on Wednesday afternoon (suburb dependent).
Standard Next Business Day (Mon – Fri) – The courier does not work on Saturday, Sunday and public holidays.
(Please note this is not a same day service – your gift is assembled upon your order and requires time to achieve a beautiful result).
- Free Delivery to the Mount Barker and Districts Soldiers Memorial Hospital, Mt Barker, SA.
- $11 flat rate courier charge to anywhere in Adelaide metro and outer Adelaide area (ie, Victor Harbor, Goolwa, Tanunda, Gawler, Murray Bridge, Little Hampton, Hahndorf, Nairne, Aldgate, Stirling, Bridgewater, Verdun, Seaford Rise, Noarlunga the list is almost endless (click here to see if your town is included – Delivery Suburbs).
- $5 to any Mount Barker/Little Hampton (SA) address (Monday to Friday only)Although the dispatch of orders is generally the following business day, please contact me if you would like to request an urgent pick up or local delivery as I will endeavor to accommodate your needs. Higher fees may apply and will depend on product availability.
- Pick Up is from Mount Barker (SA).
- To view the Adelaide metro suburbs we deliver to please follow this link. Adelaide Destinations
(Don’t forget to read the important information at the bottom of this page)
The courier does not work on Saturday, Sunday and public holidays.
Stacey Jane’s Nappy Cakes provides personalised gifts so in most instances gifts are assembled once an order is received. Due to this, only a select range and quantity of gifts are pre-assembled and available for same day delivery.
Orders requiring same day delivery to an Adelaide metro maternity hospital need to be placed before 10.30am (Adelaide time). The delivery fee is the same flat rate of $11.
Other Delivery Options:
Interstate delivery now available on-line. Cost will be calculated at checkout for more info and approximate pricing please visit this link “Interstate Pricing”
- Country SA. (Higher fees apply, please call for a quote).
- Interstate (Higher fees apply, please visit here “Interstate Pricing” – Shipping calculator available in the Shopping Cart once you add your item to cart – no need to go all the way to the checkout to find your delivery cost.
Delivery to a maternity hospital (Monday-Friday only)
The following hospitals are included in the $11 flat rate next business day delivery.
- Ashford Hospital
- Burnside War Memorial Hospital
- Calvary Health Care
- Flinders Medical Centre
- Flinders Private Hospital
- Gawler Health Services
- Lyell McEwin Health Services (not available for same day delivery)
- Mount Barker and Districts Soldiers Memorial Hospital
- North Eastern Community Hospital
- Women’s and Children’s Hospital
If delivery is to a maternity hospital, please ensure you tell me the full name (please check if the mother has checked in under her maiden name (this is a common occurrence in the public maternity hospitals) or married name), address, ward, and room number of the receiver.
Please ensure their discharge day and time is correct, if re-delivery or redirection is required the associated delivery cost may be incurred by the purchaser.
Deliveries to hospitals or large businesses often have a central delivery point like a reception, good inwards or mail room. It is considered that delivery has been competed once it is signed for by a member of staff at that central point.
Permission to leave (PTL)
New parents are often busy with their new bundle of joy and may not be able to get to the door quickly enough to answer the courier driver’s knock. I recommend that you give an “Authority to Leave” the article at the delivery address without a signature (this can be done in writing via email or sms). If you choose not to give an “Authority to Leave” the courier will leave a calling card and the parcel is returned to the depot for re-delivery the following day. The associated re-delivery cost may be incurred by the purchaser.
Important delivery information
Every effort is made to ensure your gift is delivered on time and in beautiful condition. I use very reliable couriers, however sometimes delays can occur which are out of my control, therefore I am unable to guarantee a specific delivery date.
I track every order that is dispatched to ensure your gift is delivered in a timely manner and I will send you a confirmation email once I receive notification of delivery.
I am not able to specify a delivery time with the courier. Please don’t request a specific time they have the entire day until close of business to deliver the gift. If you are requiring it at a particular time please call me to arrange an express direct service. This will be at a higher cost.
If its sent to the hospital and the patient has been discharged the gift will be returned to me and I will need to charge a new delivery fee to have it sent to a new address. This will also delay the delivery of your gift. Please read the Terms and conditions carefully.